Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Perfect Steamer for 2 People!

This is a nice silicone steamer basket. I have fallen in love with silicone in my kitchen! Nothing sticks to it and it is easy to clean, so when I was offered the Jennis steamer basket I just jumped on the chance!

It is a very pretty green. (I like bright colors, they are easy to find in my cabinets!) It is even heat resistant so I don't have to worry about melting it. I like that it has ridges around the edge of the steamer basket so food doesn't fall off. I don't need to worry about the handles getting to hot too to handle I can either leave them in the center of the steamer or I can wrap the handles of the steamer around the handles of the pot.  The bottom has a raised stand so it doesn't tip over when placed on the counter.

When  you are done using it you can pop it into the dishwasher or you can simply hand wash it. I am very pleased with the durability and convenience of the steamer basket.

I did receive the Jennis Steamer Basket for free for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment