Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Precious!

Boy oh boy! The hooks are the best thing since sliced bread for this crocheter! I love to crochet but my hands hurt after just a little bit of gripping the small crochet hooks. The rubber grips are wonderful. Instead of a tiny crochet hook its like gripping a pencil.
This is a 9 crochets hooks ranging from 2.0 to 6.0 mm or if you prefer B to J. The hooks have a sharper point on them, so it goes in to the holes better for me. My other ones are the ones from Wal-Mart and they have blunt tip.
I crochet a lot of items for our local charity. My favorites to make are baby blankets. With this set I can easily switch from sport weight yarn to bulky with no time loss hunting for the right hook.
They even come in this cute zippered pink and black case that holds everything! This set has the 9 crochet hooks, the cute case, 20 stitch markers, a row counter AND nippers! Please remember to store your stitch markers *open*. Speaking from experience here, if you don't they will not open all the way.
Even though I received these hooks for a discounted rate for my honest review, I am buying me another set just to have on hand. I am sharing the word to all of my friends also! They ALL want my set! Here is a link to buy one for yourself! Classy Catz Crochet Hooks is the place to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment