Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sparklies!

I fell in love with the stock pictures of these Swarovski Crystal earrings. I adore sparklies in any form and these are such a classic setting. I bought them for me but my 15 year old daughter has taken them from me! I have to steal them back!
My daughter and I both have an allergy to nickle so we have to have earrings for sensitive ears. Thankfully these are made with Rhodium plating so they are very comfortable for sensitive ears.
The posts on these earrings are just the right length for my my chubby ears. The backs are butterfly closure that secures the earring to my ear. The backs fit very secure so I don’t need to worry about loosing my gorgeous earrings! I did receive my beautiful earrings for a discounted rate for my honest review.
Here is where you can get your gorgeous earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment