Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Garden Shears

I have small hands and not everything fits for smaller hands. These garden shears by Till Harvest are so nice! They fully adjust for my small hands and they can swivel so if your a lefty you can still use them! My favorite thing about these shears are that they are fully adjustable to fit my hands so my hands don't tire from having to grip large heavy shears.

Good garden shears are so important to your yard health and yard beauty. These can easily cut flowers or small branches up to 3/4 of an inch in diameter. That means they are perfect for pruning up my small bushes in the yard or cutting roses for floral arrangements.

The shears are about 8 1/2 inches long and the blades on these are super duper sharp made of high carbon titanium coated steel. The turquoise handle is made of a soft rubber grip and the black handle is easily gripped also.

This pair is by far my favorite pair of pruning shears! I did receive them for free for my honest review.

Click here for the Amazon listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment