Friday, February 5, 2016

I am gonna be the cool Auntie for christmas!

Lights, camera, ACTION! This ToyZe® Bump and Go Action, Excavator Tractor Toy, with Lights and Real Sounds. just needs 3 AA batteries and it it ready to go! It does have a little cap that you need to pop off so it can go otherwise it will be a stationary toy. I love all the lights that engage the child on this, but since there are little parts, please be sure to keep to the 3+ age range. My husband and I had a ball setting things in its path to watch it bump into it and turn around to go another way.It does seem to go better on bare floors instead of carpet. I am giving this as a Christmas gift to my nephew. who LOVES things that move with lights. He is gonna fall in LOVE with this excavator! My sister tho is gonna hate me ;) It is VERY loud LOL! Good thing it's going to HER house! I am not going to tell her there is an on/off switch. I did receive this product for a discounted rate for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment