Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Lovely Sandals!

I have an addiction to shoes! I am always on the look out for cute shoes! My daughter has the same addiction so thankfully we wear the same size! We each have different styles. I prefer straps that go over my big toe instead of between them like flip flops, she likes flip flops.
The sandals by Victoria are very cute. The main strap goes over your big toe and then cris crosses over the top of your foot and leads to the ankle strap and buckle. They are made of soft pleather so it doesn't rub your skin. Even the sole of the shoe is well thought out! It is a rubberized sole that won't slip and slide.
I wore them all day saturday when I went prom dress shopping with my daughter. For you with girls that age you know what that means. It means going 20 million places and walking millions of miles to find the perfect dress! I expected my feet to be achy, tired and sore but NOPE! My feet weren't killing me at all. They felt like I had just been at home all day walking barefoot.
I did receive these shoes for a discounted price for my honest review.
Click here for the Amazon listing.


No comments:

Post a Comment