Friday, February 5, 2016

The BEST Chapstick!

*Raising hand* Hi my name is Holly, and I am a lip balm addict! I have just about tried every brand out there that promises to hydrates and I discard them within a day or two. This product does as it advertises! My lips were always dry and cracked before I started using this balm. My lips are now soft and wonderful! It did not go on sticky or heavy just a nice soft layer of protection, with a peppermint flavor. I really like that it IS all natural so I don't have to worry if I put it on my niece or nephew. This balm also comes in a pack of four so perfect for stashing it all over so you always have it on hand! I did receive this product for a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link to get your Best Chapstick EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment