Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Copper French Press

Okay I will start off by saying I have NEVER EVER used a French Press. I wasn't even sure how to use it! So I wasn't sure how to use it and even how it looked. Well its a gorgeous copper and glass carafe! Its so beautiful I don't want to put it away so i display it on my counter when its not in use.
The box has all of your instructions to fix yourself a wonderful cup of coffee. I do recommend that you get a coffee grinder before using a french press. This french press does better with a coarse grind. Speaking from experience here LOL! My last cup of coffee on my first batch had a few grounds in it because I used the coffee from my coffee maker. The next batch I did with my flavored teas....WOW! I am so impressed with the flavor of my tea!
When I use my french press I boiled my water to almost boiling point and added half of it to my carafe. With this press I can get 8 cups of tea or coffee. After I added my tea I let it steep for about 5 mins (you can see how dark your coffee or tea is getting so no need to use a timer), add the rest of the hot water then I slowly depress the plunger and then twist the lid to pour.
Also a couple point I think I need to point out. With the nice comfy handle your fingers run no risk of getting too hot! It also comes with 4 screens and a bonus scoop! I LOVE that I can go from hot to cold drinks in this press! I can make a creamy cold coffee or I can make a hot sweet tea. I really like that this company is a USA based company and they also provide lifetime replacement glass carafes for just 10 bucks! I am so glad that I did received my Cafe Crush Club coffee press for a discounted rate for my honest review.
Here is the link to Amazon to get yourself a Copper French Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment