Friday, February 5, 2016

Fun Times!

Everyone knows what beach balls look like. These are 12 inches across so they are not huge but they are perfect for indoor play time. They also won't put a *blob* in the middle of my T.V. like my son did with his B.B. gun. *Sigh* You can tell them and tell them but do they listen? You can have as much fun inside as you do outside without the damage to your breakables.
The beach balls come uninflated so you will need to grab some help if you want to blow them all up at once. I had my windy hubby and kiddos to help me. When we were done filling them, the dodge ball war was on! Adults against Teens! It was really nice to play that hard and not worry about my T.V. suffering. Sadly we had to call it a draw because we were laughing so hard we couldn't throw the balls anymore! When the fun was over we just uninflated them by holding the stem together and letting the air escape and stored them away to wait the next fun time.
I did receive these at a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link to get your own beach balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment