Friday, February 5, 2016

Perfect little clock

This clock has a LARGE screen. It makes it so nice to see the numbers, you don't have to squint to see them. I really like that it has the day, year and current temp, my other alarm clock doesn't have that feature. It did take me a bit to figure out how to set it because I did not read the enclosed instructions. After I had it set I went back and read the instructions, it would of made it so much easier if I had done that in the first place! The batteries were a bit tricky to install but as soon as I got them to click in the cover snapped into place easily. My husbands alarm is loud and blaring and startles me awake. The ascending alarm feature is wonderful! However if you don't get to the clock quickly it sounds off quicker, louder and more incessant! There is even an energy saving feature for the back light! You can turn it off or leave it on for a soft glow.
Altogether its a cute little clock that has some extras. I think it would be appropriate for all ages. I did receive this product at a discounted rate for my honest review. Click here to get your own perfect little clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment