Thursday, February 18, 2016

Yummy Chocolate Covered Raisins!

Chocolate covered raisins bring back good memories for me but I am watching my waistline so I really shouldn't have them. My mom was a diabetic so she wasn't supposed to have chocolate at all, however we would buy chocolate covered raisins when she had a sugar craving. They are simpler to portion out so she wouldn't get a sugar rush.
The Tru Chocolate covered raisins are made with all natural ingredients, no extra sugar added, non-gmo, gluten free, vegan, kosher, dairy free, and nut free! I am not a big dark chocolate fan so I was hesitant to try these but I am glad I did. The bitter chocolate is set off wonderfully by the raisins. After my daughter and I took the first bite, we quickly finished off the WHOLE bag, I know we really shouldn't of had that many but they were so good! Besides with them having no extra sugar added they weren't that bad for us. ;)
The only bad side to this is you only get 3 ounces of the yummy goodness!
I did receive the Tru Chocolate covered raisins for a discounted rate for my honest review.
Click here for the Amazon link.

No comments:

Post a Comment