Friday, February 5, 2016

Are you wanting hair that feels like SILK this is the Answer!

I have been coloring my hair since I was 16 (now 40). I knew I had to do something because it was loosing its softness so I went sulphate free along time ago to help preserve my hair color and vitality of my hair. Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. Sulfate, Phosphate and Paraben Free. Keratin and Omega 3,6 is sulfate, phosphate AND paraben free. I wash my hair everyday because I have to use hairspray for my hairstyle. Usually after conditioning my hair still doesn't feel soft so I use Argan oil to help with softness. After rinsing my hair this morning, my hair felt like silk! I was very astonished at how my hair felt even wet! I towel dried it and didn't apply anything extra and blow dryed it..WOW is all I can say! My hair has NEVER EVER had such a satiny, shiny feel to it! Evan my Hubs has commented on how my hair looks! I am so happy that I had a chance to review this product for a discounted or free rate for my review. I WILL be reordering this when I run out. Here is the link to the BEST Shampoo and Conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment