Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Perfect Family Sticker..Easy to Do!

We have been working on finishing out my living room. I am putting the finishing touches on it and I have been searching for the *perfect* idea to display some of our family photos. I have seen wall stickers in our best friends home but I didn’t think I could do them. I think they are very elegant but look complicated to do! I saw this come up for review and I could *see* the spot and all the little decorations too! I really like the Family Sticker By Bobee.
So I decided to take a chance and learn how to do the wall art. Well like any person I youtubed how to apply Bobee wall art. I found they are very simple to use! Before apply the wall art to your wall use a damp cloth to wipe away dust and let your wall dry. When you get your wall art sticker put in on a flat surface and rub it very well with a credit card. You are getting the sticker to adhere to the transfer surface. After you have done that SLOWLY peel apart the transfer paper and the paper. If it doesn’t come completely off onto the transfer paper don’t panic! That is why we go slow when taking them apart. Just go over it again with the credit card. When you have the wall art fully transfered to the transfer paper place on wall and rub from the center with a credit card to get your wall art to stick to the wall. Make sure your wall art is centered and in the right place before you start to rub it with a credit card again.
It was honestly simple and fun to do! I can’t wait to find my next sticker project! I did receive this sticker for a discounted price for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment