Friday, February 19, 2016

Wonderful Heart Necklace!

Who doesn't like jewelry? I personally LOVE jewelry! Necklaces, rings, earrings I love them all! Sadly I have sensitive skin so I can't wear the cheaper jewelry. :( Normally I can't do gold overlay either because it turns me green when the plating wears off.
With this 18 inch long necklace and locket from Lifetime Jewelry, I don't have to worry about the plating coming off because it is made in the USA from 24 karat gold! It is also covered with a protection coating to prevent tarnishing!
The necklace is 18 inches and is a pretty woven style. The locket that goes with the necklace is my favorite! It has intricate and dainty swirls. It also opens! You can put a tiny picture of your loved ones and put them right next to your heart as you wear the jewelry. The clasp it pretty awesome in itself. I always have problems with the springring clasp that is on most necklaces that you buy. When I try to open them springring clasps I either notch my nail or I can't secure the lock and have to go hunt up a family member to close it for me. This necklace has a lobster clasp with a long easy to hold ring to clasp it too.
This company has got a top notch replacement policy too! If the locket necklace gets damaged or worn they will replace it or fix it for FREE! I love that they have a way to get 100% unconditional free lifetime replacement of everything that they sell!
I am very happy with my new necklace with heart locket. I did receive this for a discounted rate for my honest review.
Click here for the Amazon listing!



zu

No comments:

Post a Comment