Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Best Glasses EVER!!

I never knew what I was missing out on in normal glasses. Normal glasses sweat and cause water rings on your furniture, these do not. Normal glasses have a hard edge when you drink out of them, these do not.
Ozeri Glasses are made out of borosilicate glass. Borosilicate glass is more heat resistant and it doesn't shatter as easy.  But you should still be careful when washing these glasses, don't just toss them in the sink. They will shatter if you do that.
I really like the hand holds that are made into the unique shape of the glass and since it is double walled the glass doesn't sweat and get slippery. They also keep your drinks cool longer.
The shape of the lip of the glass is also special! The lip of the glass cradles your lip when you are drinking out of the Ozeri glasses. It makes anything you drink feel like its a special occasion! I use mine EVERY DAY! They make me feel spoiled rotten. ;)
I did get my Ozeri glasses for free for my honest review.
Click here for the Amazon listing.


No comments:

Post a Comment