Friday, February 5, 2016

Serger Knives

When your serger knives get worn out, you don’t have a nice clean seam. It has little balls on it. That’s when you know you need new knives!
This set comes with an upper and lower knife. If you only replace just one of the two you still won’t have a clean seam. You need to replaces both knives to get a nice clean serge.
Serger knives are very easy to replace. I can do the replacement myself saving me money on repair calls.
These serger knives are made of carbide steel so they should last a long time as long as you don’t snap a needle or run over anything metal. They are compatible with Brother 925D, 929D, 1034D and Viking XB0563001 & X77683001. This kit has a lint cleaning brush. You should clean out all the lint before replacing the knives. The brush makes it easy to do because it is bent in just the right direction.
Another thing I have just got to mention! It comes with a cute kitten card! I love the play on words since the company is Sew Kitten ;) My card kitten is a Siamese. The card gives a bit of information on the breed.
I did receive the serger knives for free for my honest review. Here is the link to buy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment