Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Keeps My Babies in the Back Seat!

My doggies are my babies! Their names are Teddy and Sugar. They love going to work with me every day. They like the car ride even better than going to work with me, however me, not so much. I have one dog that sits quietly and goes on the ride, the other is very excitable. I kinda figured that she would get used to riding in the car over time but I was wrong. She whines and goes from back seat to front seat and back again. Our car ride is about 20 mins to work one way each day. It makes for a rough day when your companion is nervous!
When this pet barrier prevents Teddy from seat hopping. It creates a much calmer car ride for me and for Sugar. I can put both doggies in the back seat to ride together where they can ride together.
StaBak Vehicle Pet Barrier. Keeps Dog Happy In Back Seat. Sudden Stop Protection! See Through Mesh Window. Pocket for Toys. Installs in Minutes. For Most Autos, SUVs and Trucks! Limited Time Sale Offer! was very easy to install in my 2013 Ford Fusion. It has to straps that go around the headrest and the bottom seat support. I like that it does have a small mesh window so I can see them and it has a pocket to keep treats or toys in. When I don’t need to use it it is very simple to store it. You take ahold of opposing sides and twist just like you do for the car shades! It stores very nicely in the back of the seats, ready to be used again next time!
I did have a small issue with a seam not being completely caught but that in NO way keeps the barrier from doing its job! I did receive the pet barrier for a discounted price for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment