Friday, February 5, 2016

Glass Straws

I love how these straws feel in my mouth. They are super smooth and are made out of borocilicate. I didn’t know what that was so I googled it. It is the same glass they use to make pyrex!
There are 6 straws with a little cleaning brush in the set. I do like that there are 6 because you can share them with your friends that come over. They are 9 inches long so if you have a very tall glass you can still use these straws.
I like to make smoothies for my breakfast in the morning. I use 1 container greek yogurt, a generous squirt of honey, a handful of frozen peaches, a handful of frozen strawberries and cup of almond milk. Plastic straws always collapse when I make them very thick and I have trouble with the strawberries going through the plastic straws. With the dishwasher safe glass straws, I never ever had to worry about that again! I did receive these straws for a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link to get your straws!

No comments:

Post a Comment