Friday, February 5, 2016

Tiny Speaker HUGE Sound

This tiny little speaker has a HUGE sound! I am so impressed with it. I paired it up with my smart phone by just turning on my bluetooth on my phone and turning on the speaker. It immediately showed up on my phone as paired and the speaker made a beep. I went to YouTube and started streaming and WOW! My daughter even came to my door asking about the music. She heard the music through TWO closed doors! Hers and mine!
The speaker is minuscule in size. It’s just under 2 inches square and only weighs 4 ounces! It is about the size of a ring box. When it is on the power button glows blue, I should be able to get 12 hours of music before I need to charge it. Also in just 3 short hours the Marsboy speaker should be ready to play music again!
When I ordered I wasn’t sure it would get here before Christmas. I ordered on December 20th and the speaker was delivered on December 23! I did receive this speaker for a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016MNSRP8?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

 

No comments:

Post a Comment