Friday, February 5, 2016

Argan Oil has many uses!

Organic Argan Oil Mapure: 100% Pure Argan Oil (3.4 Fl Oz) for Hair, Face, Skin and Nails ***TOP QUALITY*** has many uses. I use it for my hands, nails and hair. When I get done blow drying my hair, I look like I have stuck my finger in a light socket! I have so many fly aways. I put a couple drops in my hands, rub them together and smooth over my hair and no more fly aways! I also use Argan oil to keep my manicure and pedicure looking fresh. Again just a couple drops in my hands and rub into cuticles. Its a cinch to keep my expensive manicure looking very nice!
You can also add it to your bath water but be sure not to get too much oil! Just a tiny bit goes a LONG way! Be careful, it makes the tub slippery! I did receive this product for a discounted rate for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment