Thursday, February 4, 2016

Cute Rain Boots

I was so nervous ordering boots offline! But these gorgeous RED boots by Forever Young were just calling my name! I could hear them through the screen! ;) I do have high arches and I have to buy inserts for every pair of shoes I have except my FatBabies. I am chunky too so I have fat calves. I NEED the extra room at the top! These boots are shiny red and even have a small heel. The heel is very nice cause I am so short!
I wear a 9 wide so I ordered a 9. The sizing of the boot is large. I have plenty of room to wear fuzzy socks with my boots. The sole is ribbed so it really grips the ground, and you are less likely to slip. I really like that the outside is rubber and it is so easy to clean. I just wipe it with a soft damp cloth and done! The inside of the boot is lined with soft fuzzy cotton polyester.
I bought these boots so I could go outside with my dogs and to help with the chores. These are much easier to slip on than my FatBabies and I don’t have to worry about ruining the leather like I do with my FatBabies.
I did receive my boots for a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is where you can get your own pair of cute boots!


No comments:

Post a Comment