Friday, February 5, 2016

Thanksgiving tested!

My shipment of 6 Dish Towels • Commercial Kitchen Towels • Absorbent 100% Cotton Kitchen Dish Towels (Size: 14"x25") • Commercial Quality: 24 oz/dozen • Classic Tea Towel Set in Three Colors • High Quality, Low Lint got here just in time for me to test out in a Thanksgiving kitchen. Ladies you know what I mean when I say that! ;) Dishes and more dishes! When I received them I washed them with bleach to see if the color stripe would lighten, nope it did not! they did shrink a tiny bit but with cotton you know that is gonna happen. They stripe is colored so you can even color code the towel to what you want to use them for ..yellow for meats..blue for veggies and so on. They even are hemmed on all sides so they won't fray! Next test, drying dishes (that I had a mountain of!) I had my husband wash so I could dry. We started with the glasses and silverware first. After I would dry a glass I would put the towel on my shoulder so I could put the glass away. Now if I do that with a normal *fluffy* towel by the time I am done my shoulder is soaked! I did the glasses and the silverware this way and my shoulder wasn't even damp! I hung it over the bar on the stove to dry a bit while he did the plates and pots and pans. I grabbed the towel to start drying again expecting a damp one and it was DRY! I was amazed! I was very, very impressed with that! Since it was cotton it didn't leave lint everywhere either! These dish towels are replacing my current ones. I am going to buy more for my friends for Christmas. I did receive these towels for a discounted or free rate for my honest review. Click here to get your own Thanksgiving Test Towel Set!

No comments:

Post a Comment