Saturday, February 27, 2016

Wonderful Hyderation belt

I will be very honest here. I think exercise is a bad word. I know I should get out more and exercise but its hard to find the time during the busy day. So I have started taking walks of an evening.
When I got the belt I tried it on I was worried about my arms or hands banging into the bottles and the belt being uncomfortable to wear. I am glad to say that my hands didn't smack the bottles and that the belt is kinda streachy so it is very comfortable to wear.
With this new hydration belt that I have I can stay hydrated with water and have a place to fit my keys and other essentials. It comes with 2-10 ounce water bottles that are BPA free! The bottles are also leak proof that is a must around my household! ;) Also since I walk evenings I like that this belt has reflector tape on the water bottles and the front zipper and the rear buckle to help drivers see me.
The zippered pouch is not huge but it is big enough that you can fit keys or money or even your phone, BUT this comes with a BONUS armband holder! The pouch has 3 different compartments to keep things from banging or scratching other items you have stored. It is very secure because it has the zipper and a velcro flap over the zipper to help it be secure.
I think that this belt would come in handy in any situation where you would want your hands free from holding bottles and needing smaller items with you like keys and your cell phone.
I did receive the hydration belt for a discounted rate for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment