Friday, February 5, 2016

No more lost Binks!

When my kids were little the pacifier clips were just coming out. They were clunky and made of plastic and cotton straps. I tried everything to keep them clean but I KNOW they were germy and looked stained. They also came upclipped pretty easily. I really went through alot of them. When I saw the design of 2 in 1 Pacifier Clip - CPSC Approved Teething Baby Silicone Beads with Unique Shapes - #1 Unisex Binky Holder - Best Clip for Teether Toys, Stuffed Animals, Soothie, Infant Blankets & Drool Bibs I fell in love with it! NO more yucky bink straps! This holder is made completely BPA, Phathalate,Cadmuim and Lead FREE! Just a simple wash with warm water and soap to get it clean, then simply air dry. The clip is strong but it won't damage the Baby's clothing. The beads are 100% silicone and are threaded on a silk cord. Since the beads are silicone you can put it in the freezer to chill them to reduce swelling from teething! You can even write Baby's name on the clip or the star so there are no more mix ups! I did receive this Bink holder for a discounted rate for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment