Friday, February 5, 2016

Silky Smooth Feeling

I have used a bunch of different creams and serums for my face.This one is different. You use it at night instead of day. Right our of the box I could tell a difference. The jar was made out of heavy glass and had places for your fingers to sit while your holding the jar . It is light, airy and absorbs quickly into my skin with no oily feeling afterwards. I really prefer the creamy consistency instead of the serum.. The fine lines and puffiness that are around my eyes are getting less obvious by the day!
I really like that the Punch Skin Care line is never tested on animals. They also only produce in small batches to ensure freshness of the product you receive. I did receive this product at a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link for you to have Silky Smooth Skin too!

No comments:

Post a Comment