Friday, February 5, 2016

Toning your Tummy

I have wanted to try It Works! wraps for a while but they are so expensive AND you have to sign up for 3 months worth! I didn’t want to sink that much money to just TRY something so when I saw these come up for review I quickly decided to review them!
These are very simple to use just unwrap the wrap *giggle* apply them to where you want to see a slimmer you and wrap the wrap LOL! Goodness that gets confusing! I used plastic wrap to keep mine in place. Next application I am going to use a tight cami to hold it in place. The plastic wrap gets too warm for me.
This is the perfect solution for dimples, improving the look of stretch marks and is all natural! After living for 40 plus years and having 2 kiddos I really need the help in that area!
I did receive this wrap for free for my honest review. Here is the link for you to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment