Friday, February 5, 2016

Yummy Smelling Scrub!

I love Deluge products! I use the Deluge shampoo and conditioner all the time.. When I saw their coffee scrub I just HAD to have it!
This coffee scrub smells amazing! It is made with dead sea salt, pure cane sugar and ground coffee. It also has organic oils, vitamin e and essential oils. When I opened the package, I was surrounded with the most aromatic coffee scent! It truly smelled like the best coffee shop you can find! I really like the way it is packaged too. It looks like a coffee mug. I don’t have to use two hands to open and close a jar, just a quick zip and it’s closed.
I use it in the shower. I washed my skin and dipped into the scrub. I just used my hands to massage it into my skin. I felt like I was at a spa. When I was done in the shower I patted myself dry and put on my favorite lotion. My skin felt super smooth and toned. I am glad that it doesn’t contain any parabens or alcohol which dry my skin out.
I did receive this scrub for a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link for you to grab your own good smelling scrub!

No comments:

Post a Comment