Friday, February 5, 2016

Nifty Hose!

At our home our water spigot is on the opposite side of the house. We need a couple hoses to get from one side to the garden. When you use extenders on hoses they are GOING to leak. If they leak you loose water pressure. I have been looking for ages to find a hose that would reach to our garden so I wouldn't have puddles of water everywhere from leaking hose extenders. This Expandable Hose 50 Feet - Heavy Duty - Best Expanding Hose on the Market - Expands up to 3 X its Original Size - Small Enough to Fit in Pocket solves the leaking problem AND the storage problem. When you turn the water off it is small enough to fit in a pail/bucket. It also comes with a nozzle. That's really nice! I don't have to search high an low and wonder where Hubs put up the nozzle. I say he hides it! I receive this product for a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link to get your own Nifty Hose!

No comments:

Post a Comment