Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Cute Wine Bottle Toppers

My favorite wine is Cupcake Moscato D’Asti http://www.cupcakevineyards.com/product/wine/moscato-dasti
As much as I love that wine I can not drink a whole bottle at one sitting. If I try to recork the bottle it never works out well. I end up with a mess in the fridge or the wine doesn’t taste like it should.
I was so pleased to see this come up for a review! I didn’t even know they had such a thing! These wine stoppers are very neat! They are made out of food grade silicone, dishwasher safe and fit all SORTS of bottles! When you are selecting your wine toppers be sure you are selecting the ones with the sayings on them or you will get the empty ones!
I wanted to try out the non spill part of these. So I drank a glass of wine (that was the hard part! ;) ) put the wine bottle topper on and gave it a small push to make sure it was on securely, then tipped it over the sink. I am VERY pleased to say that I had NO wine drippage!
When I was done drinking the bottle I just simply put the wine topper in the dishwasher to clean it. No fuss or muss.
I think these would be such a cute wine themed gift basket idea! A bottle of my favorite wine, a couple of glasses, a nice bottle opener with some wine markers, wine bottle toppers and some cheese and crackers would be a great gift!

I did receive this wine bottle toppers free for my honest review. Click here to get your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment