Friday, February 5, 2016

Cute Christmas Lights!

I adore to decorate for Christmas! Anything that is cute and Christmas related I have. When I found these LED cold white lights, I fell in love! I just had to have them!
They are 10 foot long and are strung on a wire so you can mold them in any shape you would like them to stay in. The snowflake is a little under an inch, they aren’t huge lights!
They are battery powered, 3 AA batteries is all they take. These lights even come with a remote control! On the remote there is an option for a *candle* option. The little lights flicker just like a cute little candle do! You can even set them on a timer to automatically turn off in a set amount of time. I did receive these cute christmas lights for a discounted/free rate for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment