Friday, February 5, 2016

Wedding Wine Charms

Simply Charmed has the BEST items! They consistently have high quality charms and bottle openers.
This set is their newest in their line and they never fail to impress me with how detailed their items are. My first set from them was such high quality I knew I needed this set for our friends who are getting married. These come in a cute sturdy box that just needs a ribbon on it to be ready for gift giving! Our friends can use these for many years to come.
I really love that these glass markers attach on each side of the glass and work on stemless glasses. Traditional wine charms hang on the stem of the glass. The 6 dainty markers are a double heart, a dove, wedding bells, a heart with gems, a champagne bottle and a wedding heart. Each of these are unique and perfect for a wedding reception or any occasion really.
The bottle opener is sturdy, high quality wine opener made of stainless steel with nice rubber grip.
I love collecting these sets and I can't wait to share with my family! I did receive this set for a discounted price for my honest review. Here is the link to get you this must have set!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment