Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sweetly Smelling!

My favorite flower is a Rose. I love smelling them, seeing them, and getting them *wink wink @ Hubs* The biggest downfall of getting roses is that they don't last very long. This toner gives me the scent of roses any time I want! This is a 4-fl oz bottle with a half push top for dispensing.
Rosewater smells exactly like fresh roses, but the scent when you are using it as a toner doesn't linger long, just about 10 minutes is all you get.
Rosewater has anti-inflammatory properties to help sooth dry skin. It is also very good for acne because it reduces bacteria on your skin, decreases inflammation and at the same time it hydrates and soothes your skin. Rosewater has many uses including but not limited to toner, make up remover, and eye brightener. When you are using it as a make up remover, I like to dampen the cotton pad with rosewater and apply a bit of liquid coconut oil on top of it to make a sweetly scented natural make up remover. Never rub harshly or stretch your skin when removing make up, we all want to keep our skin looking young and beautiful for a long time, right!?
I also tried it out as a linen freshener. It was so nice to gently fall asleep to the smell of roses! I add 3 Tablespoons of rosewater to every 1/2 cup of water and put it in a spray bottle. Before I go to bed I shake the bottle and LIGHTLY spray the sheets with the rosewater mixture.   
I did receive the rosewater for free for my honest review.
Click here for the Amazon link.

No comments:

Post a Comment