Friday, February 5, 2016

Wonderful Baby Bottles

When my kids were young it seemed like no matter WHEN I fed them I would get in the car to go somewhere and they would fuss for a bottle. I really like that this feeding system feeds your baby with out them laying down. That helps prevent colic, gas, spitting up and ear infections!
Lil' Jumbl includes everything in this bottle system all the way from the bottle, the hose, the patent pending vent disc, the cap, 3 nipples and the cleaning wand. Bottle nipples have different flow rate levels (1,2,3) 1 being the smallest hole in the nipple. This system is also Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free!
Since I am giving this as a baby shower gift, I took the bottles out of their packaging and sanitized the items. I found if I wanted the water to come to the nipple if I put the bottle higher than the nipple and depressed the nipple the water would flow to the nipple. As soon as I let go of the nipple I expected the water to flow back down the tube. However I was surprised! The water stayed in the nipple ready to go!
I am so glad I got the Lil Jumbl bottles! I did receive them for free for my honest review. Here is the link for the bottles!

No comments:

Post a Comment