Friday, February 5, 2016

Wireless Earphones

I have tried LOTS of earphones. I have just started using the wireless ones. The last pair I had wasn’t as easy as this set to pair. It didn’t have the raised buttons to turn up/down the volume either! I hate having to remember what set of beeps stand for what. I don’t have to do that with this pair, voice prompts are so much easier! The voice prompts are very useful and unique! I love hearing that my battery level is “High” :)They even vibrate on my neck and ring in my ear when someone calls! :) I do like they way you put them away. You just take them off and the bud magnetically connect back to the neck piece.
They were very simple to pair. I have them paired to my tablet and my phone. I can watch movies on my tablet and the head phones vibrate, alerting me that I have a call and I can answer a call from them altho I do have to pause the movie before I can talk ;)
I let my son use them for a tiny bit of time and he said they sounded just as good as his Dr Dre Beats! I did receive this pair of earphones for a discounted rate for my honest review. If you would like a set for yourself here is the link!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment