Friday, February 5, 2016

Best boppy out there!

I love that is boppy is made out of memory foam! It will bounce back to the original shape. Not only is it good for breast feeding, its wonderful for teaching a young one to sit up, tummy time or letting a loved one hold your baby. Even if you choose not to breastfeed, this boppy would make an excellent choice for feeding from a bottle. Not only does it give the baby head support, it makes it easier to feed them with a bottle (and you get cuddles!). They are in the correct position for not getting as many air bubbles. The cover has a zipper on the back so it never touches the baby and it has 2 colors to choose from, 1 yellow and 1 blue. I really like that so you can be using one cover and washing the other! I do see using this boppy for a long time! I did receive this at a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link for your own Boppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment