Friday, February 5, 2016

No more False Lashes

Having lush lashes is very important to me since I don't wear any other make up. I was totally skeptical at first. I was very, very wrong! My eyes look amazing! I wasn't too sure what to expect but it wasn't the cute hard case that it was delivered in. It is a simple three step process. It is a bit more time consuming that just mascara. I made sure my eyes were make up free, I put a very thin coat of my mascara on, let it dry, then a coat of the sealing gel, and finally a coat of the natural fibers, just to the tips of my lashes while the coat of sealant was still wet. I reapplied the gel and fibers 3 times to my lashes to get the look I wanted. I only did one eye at a time per the instructions. Since I am not going to use this every day it should last me a while. When I run out I WILL be ordering more! I did receive this at a discounted rate for my honest review. The top photo I only have one eye done to show the difference. Here is the link to No More Falsies!

No comments:

Post a Comment