Friday, February 5, 2016

Precision Tweezers

I have a bunch of tweezers running around the house. I normally buy them at the Dollar General. They just don’t work very well. The tips aren’t well made and they have a gap so when you hone in on the ONE hair to yank out, you miss it and have to start all over! I don’t know about you but I use the tweezers for plucking my brows and when I have to start all over my eyes are already watering and it’s HARD to get that one hair.
When I got ready to use this set of tweezers I found that they fit easier in my hands so I am not loosing my grip on the unwanted brow hairs. The slant tip tweezers that I most use felt heavier and sturdier than the ones I get at the store.
These are a set of 3 tweezers. They come in a very nice matching yellow case that snaps.
The flat head tweezers are great for plucking between my brows. The tips are very well made with no gaps at all so I don’t have to worry about missing that ONE hair.

The slant tip tweezers are my favorite for giving myself the nice arch I like with my brows. Since they have a slanted tip I can see the unwanted hairs without contorting myself into all sorts of shapes. These too have perfect tips with no gaps!

The thin tip tweezers are great for getting out splinters. My family burns wood in the winter so we have numerous uses for these! These have wonderful precise tips.
I did receive these tweezers for free for my honest review. Here is the link for you to get a set for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment