Friday, February 5, 2016

Matcha Tea

Okay I am not a green tea drinker. I live in the South so sweet tea is the normal thing to drink. I read up on the benefits of drinking green tea. When you drink green tea on a regular basis, it can boost memory and concentration, improve your moods, speed up metabolism and help you detox. Plus you get all the benefits of drinking a *super food*
Matcha green tea does have 22 mg of caffeine. It does give you a boost of energy from the caffeine. Matcha is also 100% organic and vegan.
I looked all over for a good recipe for a hot tea. I tried and like this one 12 ounces of hot water, ½ teaspoon of Matcha, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 teaspoon of honey. It mixes very easy into the water. There are all sorts of recipes for Matcha. I can’t wait to try them! I did receive this for a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Here is the link to get Matcha Tea!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment