Friday, February 5, 2016

Beautiful Sheers

What wonderful pretty sheers these are! They let the perfect amount of natural lighting into my home. My windows are big so they need a big curtian to cover them. These are 54” wide and 84” long per sheer so they fit perfectly.
I really do like that these are machine washable too. However I would be very careful because a very delicate fabric. One tiny snag can ruin your whole set!
In spring time I love having my windows open to air out my home, after winter I am very excited to do this! These curtians are light and airy so they will let in the spring breeze. I am one of the weird ones that changes her home to fit the season. I can’t wait to put them on my windows! I did receive these for a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Click here to get your beautiful sheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment