Friday, February 5, 2016

Perfect for the River!

Missouri changed the laws about having glass on the waterways a few years back. Ever since then I have had to change how I brought my drink. I haven't had soda in AGES so I try to bring water. Ya know there is very limited space in those coolers! This flask will let me follow the rules and have optimal space saving!
I like that this is a darker color so if you have wine in it it will not stain the bag. The flask also holds the WHOLE bottle of wine. You can keep track of how much you have drank this way and you have no wasted wine or woozy feeling from drinking the wine that doesn't fit. The flask is also BPA free and it doesn't make your drink taste like plastic.
Whatever I decide to drink out of this flask it is very easy to fill. I don't need a tiny funnel to fill it. I can just free pour. I can twist and bend the flask too with out worry of it breaking.
I did receive this flask for a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link for your foldable flask!

No comments:

Post a Comment