Friday, February 5, 2016

SoundSoul Diffuser

I don’t know how I lived before I found the SoundSoul diffuser! I used the *plug ins* all the time. The scent would fade after just a couple days even though it clearly states that it is supposed to last 30 days.
The SoundSoul diffuser produces an ultrasonic cool mist, that is totally quiet. It comes complete with a power cord, the diffuser and a measuring cup. NO essential oils are sent with this diffuser, however, Amazon has a ton of scents! I really like the Lemongrass scent. With the SoundSoul it keeps the essential oils natural without heating them. It also has a auto shut off when it runs out of water! :) Be sure to add water before turning the unit on, and please if you add essential oils DO NOT add a bunch of oil. It will clog up your diffuser motor.
The light has 6 different colors. They can change automatically or you can select your favorite color and leave it. It also has a timer you can set to run for 60, 120, or 180 minutes or a steady on.
The only issue, that isn’t really an issue, is the cord was hard to put into its slot so the machine would set level. It fits very very snugly! I also made sure my *arrows* were lined up before I turned on my diffuser.
I did receive my SoundSoul for a free rate for my honest review. Here is the link
 to get one for yourself! You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment