Friday, February 5, 2016

Neat little lights!

Hoont Pack of 4 - Outdoor Stainless Steel LED Solar Step Light; Illuminates Stairs, Deck, Patio, Etc are the neatest little lights! They came neatly packaged in a small box with the installation hardware (screws). They are very simple to install. My husband did all 4 of them in just a matter of moments. We put theses on our porch to give us light when we are walking up the stairs. Be sure that they get enough sunlight or they will not light up very well. While they are small they do produce enough light to walk by just not to read by. I haven't had them long enough to know if they are weather proof. I will update my review on that at a later date. I did receive this product for a discounted rate for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment