Saturday, February 27, 2016

Why Wait for Best Tasting Wine?

I WASN'T a red wine fan until I tried the No Drip Arerator by Wine Delight. Red wine, to me, was bitter. Not any more. I just didn't know what I was missing!
To give red wine the best flavor you need to decant it and let it *breath* for about 30 minuets. I don't know about you but when I want a glass of wine I want it NOW not 30 minuets for now LOL!
This aerator incorporates air into your glass of wine. In doing this it reduces sediment and the bitter taste in wines. The aerator by Wine Delight is different than most all of the aerators that I have seen. Your wine goes through 3 different tiers to aerate your wine so you can have the best experience. The first tier is a round disk at the top with pointy edges. This causes your wine to fan out and add air. The second tier is a panel with holes, also adding air to your wine. The last part to add air to your glass of wine is a funnel that widens at the bottom as the wine is poured.
I really do like that it comes with a black velvet case and a stand to store it in. It is also dishwasher safe and is made out of acrylic so it doesn't shatter easily.
The stand is also really helpful because it can store the aerator and it catches drips do you don't have puddles on the counter.
I did receive this wine aerator for a deeply discounted price for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment