Thursday, March 3, 2016

Kitty Bed Turned Pup Bed!

Guys if you are like me, your fur baby is everything to you. I LOVE spoiling my poochie.  I know that this is a kitty bed but it is the perfect size for my long haired chihuahua. I really like that this bed is made out of a rigid felt but I wish that the cushion that came with it was more of a cushion instead of two pieces of fabric just sewn together. HOWEVER since this is a rigid felt I don't need to worry about static cling! That is a good thing because when I shock my pups nose I feel so bad! Cleaning of this bed would be a simple sticky roller to get the stray hairs that all pets leave. The insert that goes inside can be machine washed.
The color is a very neutral dove grey with small black flecks. It even has a nice thick cord that goes around it with a nice upscale tassel. The bed is a good size that would fit even 2 chihuahuas or a very fluffy kitty. It is a total of 20 inches across at the top with the ruffled sides and 16 inches across the bottom and it is 9 inches tall. It is very easy for even my small chihuahua to jump into to snuggle in. I would think that since this is made out of heavy duty felt that it would stand the test of time even with kitties who *knead*.
All in all my puppy is please with her new bed! Her human (me!) did receive this bed for a discounted rate for my honest review.

Click here for the Amazon listing.


No comments:

Post a Comment