Thursday, March 17, 2016

OUTSTANDING Hair Dryer!


I have been a faithful idealist that all blow dryers are the same. For YEARS I have been going to Wal-Mart and getting their el cheapos. They take forever to dry my super short hair and it frizzes my hair out below my ears. If I don't use product on my frizzes it makes me look like I have duck tails!

Well I have been using this ionic ceramic tourmaline hair dryer for almost a week. I tested it first on my short hair. It worked absolutely PERFECT! I didn't have duck tails! My hair is super shiny and smooth! I liked it so well I blow dried my daughters super long hair.  My daughters hair ended up wonderfully straight, smooth and shiny too. She didn't even have to flat iron her hair after it was blow dried. We liked it so well that I even tried it out on Teddy, my long haired chihuahua! Her hair puffed out so adorably when she was dry!

The blow dryer has a professional hair dryer motor that is 2,100 watts and it is designed to last for over 10,000 hours of use. That's a lot of blow drying! It comes with 2 nozzles that can concentrate the warm or cool air where you want it without sacrificing your previously styled hair. The blow dryer also has a removable air vent for cleaning. I think my favorite thing about this blow dryer is that the cord is super long. It is a whole 9 feet long!

I did find out that sometimes it wasn't getting as hot as it was before so I went back to the instructions. The instructions clearly state that you must turn on the cold first then turn the switch to hot to make it get HOT. If you just turn it straight to hot it won't get hot just warm.

I am so very glad that I got this blow dryer for a deeply discounted rate for my honest opinion.

Click here for the Amazon listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment