Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Unique Sleep Mask

I am very happy with this set! My husband and I have very different sleep needs. I want it pitch dark with just MAYBE fan noise. He likes the TV on for noise and light.

This sleep mask is unique because it is contoured so it doesn't rest on your eyes. The way that it is fitted for you is different also. It has an adjustable strap, that holds the mask comfortably to you. The strap is an elastic band with adjusters. The others that I have used have velcro straps that get caught on my hair and my pillow. I don't have to worry about that with this one.

This set comes with a sleep mask, foam ear plugs and a nice simple pouch for when you are traveling you can toss it all in your suitcase and have it all ready to go.  The mask totally blocks out 99% of the light that comes from the TV that hubs insists on having on.  I had a tiny bit of light coming through where it fits over my nose but not enough to make this light sleeper stay awake. The foam ear plugs are very nice also. I don't use them because I am a mom with teens and you all KNOW I need to listen! ;) To use the ear plugs you smash them down and place them in your ears. They will expand to fit your ears.

This set has made me a happy camper because I sleep better and that means I don't wake up grouchy. So that in turn makes everyone a happy camper in my house! I really couldn't ask for a better made or more comfortable sleep mask set.

I did receive this sleep mask set for free for my honest review.

Click here for the Amazon listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment