Thursday, April 14, 2016

Kitty Bed Turned Doggy Bed

I have two long haired chihuahua dogs. I also live in a place that is warm one day and chilly the next! When I saw this heated indoor/outdoor kitty bed I just KNEW my fur babies would love it!
I don't have to worry about putting their tee-shirts on when I bring them to work with me either.

The bed looks like a cute little A-frame house and it is a neutral color so it should go with any decor.
This bed has a 40 watt sheepskin style heated mat that is removable for easy cleaning and the best part of it for me is the wiring is covered so I don't have to worry about a chewing puppy! It has two clear doors that just simply velcro on and off.  The velcro is attached to the inside so the door will shut after entering and exciting. We only use one of the doors because we have it sitting up against a wall. I wasn't sure if my two chunky chihuahuas would fit into it but they don't have any problems! ;) I think one of the sleeps on top of the other lol!

It is really nice that when it is warmer weather I can still use this. I can simply unplug and store the cord until it gets colder weather.

It is very simple and easy to set up right out of the box. I am not very sure that it would hold up in a big storm but for just rain I think it would be perfect! Mine will not be outside so I can not say how well it will work outside.


I did receive this for free for my honest review. Click Here for the Amazon listing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment