Thursday, April 14, 2016

Winner! Winner! Easter Dinner!

Simply Charmed has done it again with the CUTEST charms possible! This set contains a Bunny, an Owl, 2 flowers one pink one yellow, a Fox and a Squirrel. They would be adorable for a welcome spring party or even a themed baby shower!

They are very simple to use, just place one magnet on the inside of the glass and the animal or flower on the outside of the glass. They work for stemless glasses which I LOVE to use. I have even put the on red solo cups. They are simple to remove and store also. A quick rinse and dry and they are ready to put up. I keep mine on the cardboard in the plastic case when not in use, so they are ready to go again in a moments notice! The magnets are nice and strong so no one worries about them coming apart. I have used them on many glasses in my home. Any glass from red solos to everyday drinking glasses to plastic ones.

I even catch my teens using them when they have a bunch of friends over. They love all of the cute charms that make it easy for them to tell whose glass is whose. They like them so much they even put them away! Do you know how hard it is to get teens do something without you asking ten million times? ;)

I did receive these charms for discounted price for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment