Thursday, April 14, 2016

Best Dog Nail Clippers!

I have two long haired chihuahuas. My hubby and I take them to the groomer once every couple of months. Teddy and Cooper's nails grow faster than their hair does! So I end up with scratches on me before it is time to go back to the groomer.

I have tried clipping their nails myself but I always worry about hurting my fur babies by trimming their nails too short. As a fur mommy I don't want to cause my babies any undo pain! But trips to the groomer is getting into my pocket book so I HAD to do something!

I found Koodella Nail Clippers. I absolutely love them! They are very sharp so they clip my dogs nails cleanly and easily. Also they have a guard to keep me from clipping their nails too short. I can take small clips and not worry about getting to close to the quick and causing pain for my dogs. Cutting into the quick causes bleeding and pain for the dogs.  If there are rough edges on your pups nails Koodella even supplies a hidden file in the handle!

I really like that there is a slide button to keep them closed when in storage. They are easy to grip and squeeze even for my small hands. All in all these are the best nail clippers I have found for my dogs.

I did receive these clippers for a discounted rate for my honest review.

Click Here for the Amazon listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment