Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sweet Chrome K-Cup Stand

Even though I don't drink coffee alot, when I drink coffee I want the best experience that I can have! When things are out of order I get a bit cranky (husband says its more than a bit cranky!) I love simple sleek designs that do the job they are supposed to with little or no fuss and muss. The Surpahas 42 Count Coffee Pod Carousel does exactly that! It keeps everything in its place and ready to use.
It holds 42 k-pods. It is a shiny chrome that is pleasing to my eye and won't bend very easily. It has a very smooth operating turntable mechanism that makes it simple to choose your mornings coffee with out any hassle. Also with it spinning it makes it simple to find and keep your coffees fresh. It fits many brands of coffee ranging from the generic k cups to the more expensive coffees.
Since this is a upright stand it can go right next to my Kerig and not take up too much space. Much better looking than a bowl or the jar that I had before!
I did receive this for free for my honest review.
Click here for the Amazon listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment